Korean Muzik

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Korean Muzik
Korean Muzik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum
Seung Ri profile Sjfhaffbv7
Follow us on Twitter
SHINee world RomaniaPrimadonna Romania
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hyuna's profile
Seung Ri profile EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:58 am by hyunyeo

» big bang..2pm..suju..shu-i..shinee..mblaq
Seung Ri profile EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 pm by Nana Mikami

» super junior
Seung Ri profile EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm by Nana Mikami

» FT Island is my boyfriend?!
Seung Ri profile EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 pm by Nana Mikami

» your ft island life
Seung Ri profile EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm by Nana Mikami

» Which Ft island has a crush on you?
Seung Ri profile EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm by Nana Mikami

» -you and ft island!!!-
Seung Ri profile EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm by Nana Mikami

» who is your Ft island guy?
Seung Ri profile EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm by Nana Mikami

» SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS AND YOU!
Seung Ri profile EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm by Nana Mikami

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Seung Ri profile

2 posters

Go down

Seung Ri profile Empty Seung Ri profile

Post by kirei yume Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Stage Name : Seung Ri (승리); V.I
Former Stage Name : V & Victory
Birthdate: December 12, 1990 (1990-12-12) (age 17)
Position: Vocalist
kirei yume
kirei yume
Super Lover

Female
Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Seung Ri profile Empty Re: Seung Ri profile

Post by MaryM Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Q1. Is it true that it’s awkward when you are with TOP?

To tell you the truth, it’s not that awkward. When people make out the situation like this, there are times when it gets a little awkward. If everyone keeps saying that we must be awkward when together, it does get a little awkward…

TOP: We said this as a joke during live broadcast, but then people really liked this idea and kept asking us about it. It got somewhat magnified. We’re not awkward together. But there is something that makes it difficult between magnae and me. If I talk incosiderately at magnae, he might get hurt, and it seems like Seungri has difficulties coming to me because I’m a hyung. I think it’s because we have the largest age gap among the members.

Q2. My heart hurt so much when you said in the last Telzone Star Interview that you were forced to wear the leggings for the gag program because you were the magnae. Is there anything sad or tiring about being the magnae?

There usually isn’t anything. If there’s a situation like [having to wear the leggings], I do it because I want to. It’s something I have to do anyways. But then, I like catching people’s attention and I also do it for the team.

Q3. Was there a time that you got angry at your hyung? What was their reaction when you got angry? ㅎㅎ

Rather than from anger, there was a time like that because I have a lot of greed. When we first released our first mini-album, for our “Lie” first performance, there was a disagreement. I said strongly, “I want to do it like this,” but then it seems like it was too much of a difference from the usual. The hyungs were annoyed and said, “‘Why are you like this…” When I thought about it later, I knew I was wrong and apologized. They forgave me, saying, “You acted like that because you want to do well.”

Q4. What’s the first thing you do when you turn on your computer?

I go to DAUM cafe. My homepage is DAUM. I browse through the cafes, I read articles.. I go to the DAUM music site. I read information about music and news about performances… I watch the programs that we were on… I also read news about the community and about entertainers…

Q5. You must have heard a lot of comments saying, “You became a man…you became cool.” How do you feel about that?

I heard a lot of comments like that. I tried hard to show a new image because we had released a new album. I showed a strong image and I tried to fit the concept image. So I cut my hair short, exercised a lot, stretched my voice…The reactions were 50-50. People split, either saying, “I like the warm image you had in the past” or “I like the manly image you have now.” But then I hate showing the same image. I want to show a new image. That way, people don’t get bored. I also like attempting something new…

Q6. Have you ever had a strange experience with a nuna-fan?

Because nuna fans are a little old, there are some strange experiences with them. Once when I was leaving from practice, there was a nuna fan that slapped my butt. I was really surprised. Another memory I have is that there are people who give me their business cards. When I see the business cards, there are S group, business in communication… There are people from a lot of different businesses. I’m not quite sure how I feel when I receive a business card.

Q7. Although you probably usually fall asleep quickly from exhaustion, I’m curious of what thoughts you have right after you pull up your blankets and right before you fall alseep.

I do a lot of reviewing. Even though I practice dancing a lot, I think a lot about jestures and facial expressions on stage before I sleep. I think a lot. I worry a lot about how my facial expressions should be like when I’m singing my part during a performance. I end up thinking a lot about these things.

It has become known late that the passionate kiss scene in Big Bang's Seungri's 'Strong Baby' music video was voluntarily deleted.

A high ranked affiliate of YG Entertainment, Big Bang's agency, had a phone conversation with Money Today Star News in the afternoon of the 6th and revealed that "Seungri's solo 'Strong Baby''s music video was released on the 1st" and "this music video was directed by Seo Hyun Seung director, who has made many of Big Bang's music videos so far."

This affiliate said, "According to Seo Hyun Seung director and the agency, the music video was meant to congratulate Seungri's becoming twenty years old, an adult, and was shot emphasizing his mature and manly attractiveness to the fullest" and "however after completing the shooting, there were too many scenes with Seungri's passionate kiss scene, so these images were deleted voluntarily after discussion."

Additionally he/she said, "Currently Seungri's 'Strong Baby' music video has passed MBC, SBS, and other stations' deliberations."

He/she also revealed this day that "however, after watching 'Strong Baby,' Seungri's dedicated fans sensed from the unfolding of the music video that there originally was a passionate kiss scene" and "afterwards they are pouring the agency with requests to reveal the original version."

The affiliate said, "From the rush of the fans' requests, the original 'Strong Baby' music video is being considered to be revealed at the Big Bang Solo Concerts on 31st of this month and February 1st."

Translated by bigbangnyuh.
Credit: to 엉거주춤♡ for posting the article at bbvipz.
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://korean-muzik.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Seung Ri is from Kwangjoo, the sixth major city in Korea. As we can see in the Big Bang Documentary, it's quite a long commute between the two. Before Big Bang, he was a member of Ilhwan, a Kwangjoo dance team.

In summer 2005, Seung Ri appeared on an episode of Battle Shinhwa, a TV show to find the second Shinhwa (a famous boyband) through auditions. The band Battle is the result of that TV show. In the thirteenth episode, he was cut because his singing wasn't impressive enough, even though his dancing was.

During a phone conversation with Yang Hyun Shuk said " Lee Seung Hyun's outstanding dance skills is what earned him a position in YG " and " Lee Seung Hyun has an outstanding ability to create his own dance routines. When I saw his self created dance performance, I was shocked."

Lee Seung Hyun was never given vocal lessons until he entered YG Entertainment and now is receiving vocal training.

- His favorite nickname is 승리 (Seungri/Victory)
- He first realized he wanted to be a singer when he was younger, and watched a Britney Spears and N Sync joint concert on TV.
- His most memorable fan sign : "SeungRiya how's this Nuna?"
- His favorite style is G-Dragon's style.
- His clothing size is Medium.
- He used to sleep diagonally to avoid G-Dragon cause he's always holding him. In doing so, Daesung gets pushed into the corner.
- He thinks he looks best when he sees his skills improving.
- Has his mom as #1 on speed dial.
- GD made him wear leggings one time during a Gag Concert
- He was a contestant on Battle ShinHwa who was cut from the show because he lacked the vocal skills in comparison to the others.
- He dislikes it when people say he has short legs.
- He picked GD as the member he would date if he was a girl.
- Says if not for music, he would be a kindergarten teacher.
- As the youngest member, he has the least space to hang his clothes.
- As the youngest member, he has to sit at the seat way back when Big Bang ride a car.
- As the youngest member, he picks out clothes last after the other members.
- As the youngest member, on progams he has to wear the clothes the other members don't want to wear.
- He manages the schedule in their apartment.
- Once said that having a stalker would be fun.
- His nickname in school was BbenJilee.
- Once said anti-fans are still fans.
- Relieves stess by dancing.
- He is most confident with his elbows.
- Revealed that he had been a fan of Song Hye Kyo's since the time "Full House" aired, and always names her as his ideal girl.
- He likes likes petite and sweet girls who have charms and a cute style.
- He is proud of himself when he monitors himself standing on stage.
- First kiss: "9th grade/at a park on a rainy day with my then girlfriend. We did it when we suddenly made eye contact." -Seungri
- His prized possession is mp3/music.
- One time he secretly wrote something positive about himself on Big Bang's fan cafe, when he read something bad written about him.
- He registered at Shinhwa, Dong Bang Shin Ki, and Poppin' Nam Hyun Joon's fan cafes before.
- Loves soccer so he's been to Park Ji Sung and Lee Young Pyo's sites.
- A fan present that touched him was an album with over 600 pictures of him and captures of them on TV/radio shows.
- One of his favorite songs is 'Wheesung - Ahn Dweh Nah Yo'
- Something he wants fans to stop doing is: Skinship. Some people walk by touching and touch their butts.
- Sometimes feels awkward when he's alone with Daesung, but Daesung didn't know that.
- He wants to some day duet with Big Mama.
- He wants to try composing.
- Would like to do a pizza CF.
- His answer to if he crushed on a girl in his fan group, is that he wouldn't wait and would ask for her cellphone number.
- One of his favorite artists is Justin Timberlake.
- A song he always sings at Karaoke is Look at the Photo [Vibe]
- The Manwon song SeungRi sang on his own Happy Shares Company Episode was the first song he wrote/composed.
[source: Manwon show/ HSC appearances]

General
- Was from a group which received the GuangJoo Culture DaeSang (Award).
- Got 81 points during 7th grade, which was his best in school. But, after he started dancing he received a 40 before.
- Never received vocal training until he entered YG.
- He secretly cried when he was first rejected from becoming a member of Big Bang.
- He was the last member to be picked to join Big Bang.
- His outstanding dance skills is what earned him a position in YG. YG said he had an outstanding ability to create his own dance routines.
- He shocked YG with his self-created dance performance.

"Music is my entire life. I can't live without having music." SR

"When people ask me if it hurts. I feel fine but people keep asking me if it hurts or not and that’s when I feel heartbroken. [He basically doesn't like it when people think he's weak because of his complexion or whatnot.]" (on his dark circles)

"I want to release 100 albums. I want Bigbang be 4ever." (on his dreams Bromide 2006)
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://korean-muzik.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content