Korean Muzik

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Korean Muzik
Korean Muzik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum
Zhang Yun Jing Sjfhaffbv7
Follow us on Twitter
SHINee world RomaniaPrimadonna Romania
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hyuna's profile
Zhang Yun Jing EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:58 am by hyunyeo

» big bang..2pm..suju..shu-i..shinee..mblaq
Zhang Yun Jing EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 pm by Nana Mikami

» super junior
Zhang Yun Jing EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm by Nana Mikami

» FT Island is my boyfriend?!
Zhang Yun Jing EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 pm by Nana Mikami

» your ft island life
Zhang Yun Jing EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm by Nana Mikami

» Which Ft island has a crush on you?
Zhang Yun Jing EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm by Nana Mikami

» -you and ft island!!!-
Zhang Yun Jing EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm by Nana Mikami

» who is your Ft island guy?
Zhang Yun Jing EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm by Nana Mikami

» SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS AND YOU!
Zhang Yun Jing EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm by Nana Mikami

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Zhang Yun Jing

Go down

Zhang Yun Jing Empty Zhang Yun Jing

Post by kirei yume Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:46 am

Zhang Yun Jing

Mandarin music’s most shining debut artiste of 2009, Zhang Yun Jing specially went for a Christmas-themed photoshoot in order to thank her fans from Mainland China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong for their support this year. During this year of prestige and confidence ever since winning “Super Idol”, Zhang Yun Jing has indeed accomplished many “Unprecedented” things. Her debut album was produced by many Golden Melody Award winners including Sandee Chan, Tanya Chua and Mayday’s Monster. As soon as her album debuted, it took first place on Taiwan’s G-Music and 5-Music charts. Among other newcomers of the music industry, this feat proved to be quite “Unprecedented”!

*note: ZYJ’s first album is titled “Unprecedented”

By performing Anson Hu’s difficult song “Black Dress”, written in over 8 octaves, Jing continued to challenge herself to let audiences see her vocal capabilities. Also, her insert song “Pian Ai/Preference” for “Chinese Paladin 3” became Baidu’s #1 searched song. For over 15 weeks, it has stayed in the top 3 rankings. As of now, it is ranked 2nd. On QQ Music, the song has been downloaded over 90 million times. With these results, Jing has become the model for other debut artists in the Chinese music scene.

In 2009, Zhang Yun Jing also received many awards as confirmation in the music industry including: 2009 Metro Radio Mandarin Music Awards “Up-And-Coming Artist”, Singapore HIT Awards “Outstanding Debut Artiste”, TPBS Gold Award ““Taiwan/HK’s Newcomer with Most Potential”, TVB8 Gold Award “Best Newcomer” etc.
Other senior artistes witnessing her each and every award looked on, amazed at her breakthroughs as a debut artiste. In 2010, ZYJ’s focus will be on her second album. As of now, she has already begun collecting potential songs. Jing promised that although she is very meticulous when it comes to the quality of her music, she will try to share her new album as soon as possible with fans. She also stated: “My new album will most likely have more of my own compositions. And hopefully the genre will lean to the rocker side more!”

On the other hand, Jing also wanted to make a wish with fans that day. She said: “2009 was a very special year. Most of the time, I was able to spend it with all my fans. It was you guys who gave me relentless inspiration and courage. It was also you guys who let me reach my dreams. The dream I have in mind is not far. I only need to work hard and all will become reality! I wish that next year, we can spend it together once again and do many things!”
At the same time, ZYJ did not forget to give good blessings to everyone. “No matter how busy or tired you are, don’t forget your health. Staying healthy is more important than anything else. If you’re healthy, then you can be happy. That is the joy of life!”

Zhang Yun Jing 003vd10
Zhang Yun Jing 20090810
Zhang Yun Jing F2009010
Zhang Yun Jing 09051110
kirei yume
kirei yume
Super Lover

Female
Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: