Korean Muzik

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Korean Muzik
Korean Muzik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum
Suju Fanfic Sjfhaffbv7
Follow us on Twitter
SHINee world RomaniaPrimadonna Romania
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hyuna's profile
Suju Fanfic EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:58 am by hyunyeo

» big bang..2pm..suju..shu-i..shinee..mblaq
Suju Fanfic EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 pm by Nana Mikami

» super junior
Suju Fanfic EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm by Nana Mikami

» FT Island is my boyfriend?!
Suju Fanfic EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 pm by Nana Mikami

» your ft island life
Suju Fanfic EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm by Nana Mikami

» Which Ft island has a crush on you?
Suju Fanfic EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm by Nana Mikami

» -you and ft island!!!-
Suju Fanfic EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm by Nana Mikami

» who is your Ft island guy?
Suju Fanfic EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm by Nana Mikami

» SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS AND YOU!
Suju Fanfic EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm by Nana Mikami

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Suju Fanfic

2 posters

Go down

Suju Fanfic Empty Suju Fanfic

Post by 로리폽:P Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:27 pm

So...I have a fanfic(some chapters...cause it's not done)...it's not good...but i still need some oppinions:D

“Weird School Time”

The main point of view will be Alex’s so I will only say if it changes.
“…blah…” – sayings
‘…blah…’ – thoughts

Ch.I First Day

Alex’s POV:
“Alex…wake up!” yelled my mum from kitchen.
“I’m up!” I yelled back, grumbling something into my pillow.

No one’s POV – a intro in the middle of the text
Alex is a 17th year High School girl. She just came back to Korea from America, where she lived for the past 7 years. She can speak both Korea and English well and a little bit of Chinese, since her father is Chinese and her mother Korean. She just moved 2 days ago and her parents registered her at one of the best schools in Seoul and today is the first day of school.

Alex’s POV:
I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the short shower I went to my closet to change into my school uniform and then went to school.
‘Aish…I hate new schools and definitely hate first days of school…People always misunderstand me…aish…hope this day will go well and quickly and nobody will notice me’ thought Alex on her way to school.
I arrived at school and went to the principal’s office to get my classes and then quickly ran to my first class – math. I arrived at it exactly when the bell rang. I entered into the class to see all the people stare at me.
“Hello there. You must be new, right?” asked the teacher.
“Yes. My name is Alex Lee. Nice to meet you.”
“Well, Alex, go have a sit and nice to meet you.” the teacher said.
I took a sit in the back of the class. This was the most boring hour of my entire life and the teacher was so boring that everybody almost fell asleep.
“Hey” I heard a voice from my back and turned around to see who <> me. And to my surprise it was a really girlish guy, but sweet – wait, stop, I can’t think like that – but he was cute, somehow.
“Hey” I said as a replay.
“Ya’ new here, right? I’m Heechul. Nice to meet you.” said the now Heechul guy.
“Yup. I’m Alex. Nice to meet ya’, too” I replayed.
‘Why does his name sound so familiar??’ this question bugged me so much…but whatever.
“What class do you have next?” asked Heechul.
“Well….from what I see here…History, I think. ”
“Let me see…Wow…Cool…we have the same classes!”
“Really? Great…at least I’m not alone” I grumbled.
The math class was finally over. We went to our next classes together, where I met a few other friends of Heechul. It was finally lunch time.
I went to the canteen and got me some food when I heard somebody yelling my name and I turned around just to see Heechul at a big table with a bunch of guys, probably his friends. I went over to his table and took a sit, with them staring at me. I looked at Heechul with a questioning look as if <> and when he finally got it he got up and said to them
“OK guys. This is Alex, Alex Lee. She’s my classmate.”
“Nice” said a masculine guy – compared with Heechul. “Why didn’t you told us that you’ve made a new friend so quick; it’s not your type.”
“Kangin, don’t be so rude.” said a guy with a little ponytail on the middle of his head and with the looks of a kid; and then turned to me “Don’t listen to him, he likes to teas and bully others. Hi, I’m Leeteuk, Eeteuk or just Teuki. Nice to meet you. Oh, and this is Kangin” pointing at the masculine guy “If he hurts you or anything just tell me;)”
“Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. And nice to meet you, too.”
“Oh, and the rest of them are Hankyng, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Siwon, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae.”
“Nice to meet you all, guys;)” I replayed and as an answer I received a small wave or just a simple <>, but for the beginning it was enough.
The lunch was over so we all left to our classes. The time went by quickly and it was at the ending of our program. My last class was English, which Heechul wasn’t in it, so I went alone. I entered the class and went in the back to find me a sit, when I heard my name, so I turned around to see that guy, what was his name…Kibum, I think, so I sat next to him.
“I thought you had the same classes as Heechul” he said after a while of silence.
“Well, he isn’t in the English class, so, not exactly. But I thought I was alone. I never thought that any of you guys would be in the English class.”
“Yeah, well, the rest of them aren’t, I’m the only one.”
“Ya’ speak English?”
“Well, a little, I lived in America for 4 years, so ya’ know…How about you?”
“Well…same here, just that I lived for 7 years, so you know…”
The rest of the hour went slowly and it was boring since I knew all the things that the teacher said. Kibum was really quiet for the rest of the class and he seemed like he wasn’t the talkative type, because at the beginning he seemed like he struggled a lot, but I liked this silence ‘cause I was really tired of all the talking that I had to do today.
This was the weirdest first day of my entire life. I’ve made so many friends, that I didn’t imagine. But it was cool, for the first time nobody misunderstood me. So officially the day went well, but I still thought that this year will be full of adventure just as I like it.
로리폽:P

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Suju Fanfic Empty Re: Suju Fanfic

Post by MaryM Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:49 am

wow so cool~!
hope you have mooore!!!!!
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://korean-muzik.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 로리폽:P Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:51 am

Ch. II A new true friend

The first week went really well, without any problems. Now, it’s finally weekend and I can sleep ‘till 11 am without anybody waking me up.
But because my parents had to leave and go back to America, I had to move into a new apartment and live with a room-mate. I don’t even know this person and I have to live with him/her for at least a year…Aish life is cruel…Oh whatever. I just hope we’ll get along with each other.
I went to the building where my apartment was supposed to be. It was at the 6th floor. I reached the door and opened it. There was nobody in the house, or at least that’s what I thought.
“Hello. Anybody home?” I said after a moment of hesitation.
“Oh. Hi! You must be my room-mate. I’m Min Ah, but everybody calls me Monkey because they say I’m hyper and I dance pretty well. Nice to meet you!” said the girl in front of me.
“Hi! I’m Alex Lee. Nice to meet you, too!”
“I’ve heard we’re at the same school.”
“Yup. And we only have a few classes different. So I think we’ll go together and see each other more than we thought.”
“Right. Then let me show you <> room and your bed and maybe you’ll want to unpack your things.”
“Ok then” I simply replayed and followed her to the room.
For the next 3 hours we talked and found new things about each other and common interests. We became really close much faster than we thought.
After the long talk and the time we spent together planning the things for the next day, we went to bed, really tired.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 am

I want more i want to see what happens next >_<
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://korean-muzik.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 로리폽:P Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:17 am

[this is the last one for today cause i have to change something at the nest one:D...glad you like it O_O ]

Ch. III The Weekend

<> my phone rang, waking me up from my sweet dream.
“What?” I answered harshly and annoyed, not knowing who even called, but not even carrying about it in that moment.
“Yo…sorry about the early call…but…wake up sleepyhead. I heard you moved. Where?” the other line - more exactly Heechul - asked.
“What the…You bastard. You woke me up just for that? On the _____ Street (sorry – lack of imagination) number 44. Happy?”
“Well…yeah. I’m really happy, you dangerous lady next-door. We’re neighbours.” Said Heechul with joy in his voice.
“What? You’re joking, right?”
“No. Same floor, at the next big apartment.”
“If you’re not joking than come visit me. NOW”
“But why don’t you come visit us, because we have 4 rooms. Pleassseee” he started begging at the phone.
“Oh. I don’t know. Let me ask my roommate.” I said turning around to look at Monkey. “Should we?” she just nodded as if <>.
“Please.” Heechul began.
“Oh. Ok. We’ll be there in half an hour. Are you happy now?”
“Yup. Thanks a bunch. See’ya.” Said and hung up.

Guys apartment:
“Yeah. She’s coming and she’s bringing her roommate with her.”
“I haven’t seen you begging for a time. Do you like her?” asked Siwon.
“Well…I don’t know, but I feel like she’s my real sister. Somehow, it seems to me she understands me more than I thought. And I like that she has a sweet sense of humor, like mine; and a really evil side. She has great ideas of pranks.” Heechul answered.
“Well-well. How sweet.” Said Kangin suddenly, giving them goose bumps.
“You maniac. Next time, knock at the door. And tell the others to get ready, ‘cause we have guests.” Said Heechul.
“What guests? What do you want me to do?” asked Kangin a little confused.
“OMG! Alex and her roommate are coming over. Go and wake the others up and tell them. And then make some breakfast.” Said Heechul annoyed for being asked such nonsense.
“You little…” started Kangin running towards Heechul, but being blocked by Siwon.
“Hey, calm down you 2. We’ll all go, so chill.” Said Siwon.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Said Heechul and Kangin in unison.

Back to the girls room:
“Hey girl, let’s get ready. Our neighbours are from our school.” I said to Monkey.
“Do you know them? Why do I have to go, I don’t even know them?” asked Monkey.
“Yup. I met them last week. We’re friends. And I want you to meet them. They’re nice. You’ll see. And I’m sure you’ll meet a certain someone that you’ll like, ‘cause you’re very similar. So pleassee don’t leave me alone.”
“Oh. Ok. But I do this just because you’re my friend. Kay, Unnie?” she said smirking.
“Yeah yeah. Understood. Let’s get ready!” I said going to the bathroom to take a shower.
After we changed we quickly went to their apartment’s door and gently knocked. To our surprise the door opened the next second with Heechul standing there.
“Hey, Cinderella. Wazzup?” I said while entering into their apartment. “Oh. And this is my roommate and friend Min Ah.”
“Oh. Nice to meet you. I’m Heechul.”
“Yeah. Nice to meet you, too. And please call me Monkey.”
“Hey guys, what cha’ doin’ here? Hey, Alex.” Said Eunhyuk suddenly.
“Hey, Eunhyuk. Just chatting at the door. Oh. This is my friend and roommate…” I started but Monkey’s thump stopped me. “What?” I said a bit annoyed.
“Hey, I’m Monkey. Nice to meet you.” she said looking at me, I just rolled my eyes.
“I’m Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you, too. Now let’s go in and present you to the others.”
We went into the BIG living room – no, actually it was huge, but never mind – where all of them were.
“Hey guys. Wazzup? This is my roommate and friend Min Ah. But just call her Monkey, kay?”
“Hey, Monkey. Nice to meet you. I’m Leeteuk, Eeteuk or just Teuki. And those are Kyuhyun, Hankyung, Ryeowook, Shindong, Siwon, Kibum, Yesung, Donghae and Sungmin.” Said Teuk, only to be hugged fro m the back by Kangin. “Hey, what about me?” said Kangin with puppy eyes.
“Oh. Sorry. I forgot you. This is Kangin. And don’t let yourself charmed by his puppy eyes. You’ll find out late…his true side.” Teuk said smirking at Kangin while he just rolled his eyes.
“Whatever, you guys. You can fight, but just don’t kiss.” I said with a killer smirk on my face.
“Hey, you little…” started Kangin but being interrupted by Hankyung. “Yo, Let’s eat. NOW. If you don’t want cold food.”
And we all calmed down and went to eat.
After we finished eating we returned to the living room to play some games. First of all a <> Game.
“Ok. I’ll start.” Said Heechul with a big smirk on his face and turned to Teuki and asked “Do you believe in love at first sight?”.
And the next second I saw Teuki’s eyes growing from confusion to curiosity and pleasure “Of course.”
He replayed smirking and continued playing. For the next few minutes, I didn’t pay attention to the game, but kept making a plan to get Eunhyuk and Monkey together before it got to my turn. But I needed help so I made some sings to Kangin and Heechul and hoped they’ll understand.
After they got the message, it was finally my turn, so I turned to Monkey “Do you have someone in your heart and mind, right now?” I said smirking.
She just replayed with a confused look, and then looked around at the other to see if I was joking or not ‘till she met Eunhyuk’s eyes and they both started blushing ”Y…yes” she said and then smiled.
Another few seconds/ minutes went quickly and the game was at it’s end when Kangin turned to Eunhyuk with an evil grin on his face.
“Don’t be too mean to him” I said before he could open his mouth, he just smirked and returned to his <>.
“Do you like someone, between us?” asked Kangin, just to see a very confused Eunhyuk. He just blushed hard and looked down while answering “Y..yes”. And we all burst out laughing really hard, not expecting him to say that.
After laughing really hard, a new idea of game went through my mind.
“Ok guys. Since it’s a nice Saturday, I have an idea of a game we could play. But we have to make some groups. Since we’re 15 we’ll make 3 groups. Since I came with this idea I’ll be…group 2’s leader, so…” but Heechul interrupted me “And since that is possible I’ll be group 1’s leader” and Kangin continued “Then I’ll be group 3’s leader.”.
“Well I don’t mind. If it’s ok with the rest we’ll continue with the groups.” They just nodded so I continued.
“Ok. Everybody will pick a piece of paper from the hat. The number on the piece of paper shows the number of the group.” Then everybody went and picked his piece of paper and after a few minutes the groups were finally made and the list looked like this:

Group I – Heechul, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Hankyung
Group II – Me/Alex, Donghae Sungmin, Monkey, Eunhyuk
Group III – Kangin, Siwon, Leeteuk, Shindong, Ryeowook

“Ok guys. Every leader will receive a piece of paper where are written the objectives you/ the group has to accomplish. And when you’ve done one of them, take a photo. You can’t get any help, so don’t cheat. You’re a team, so help each other. We’ll star in half an hour, so get ready.” I finished talking and took a deep breath.
“So…Where are we going?” asked Shindong curious.
“Well…at the…”

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down