Korean Muzik

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Korean Muzik
Korean Muzik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum
k~pop news Sjfhaffbv7
Follow us on Twitter
SHINee world RomaniaPrimadonna Romania
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hyuna's profile
k~pop news EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:58 am by hyunyeo

» big bang..2pm..suju..shu-i..shinee..mblaq
k~pop news EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 pm by Nana Mikami

» super junior
k~pop news EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm by Nana Mikami

» FT Island is my boyfriend?!
k~pop news EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 pm by Nana Mikami

» your ft island life
k~pop news EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm by Nana Mikami

» Which Ft island has a crush on you?
k~pop news EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm by Nana Mikami

» -you and ft island!!!-
k~pop news EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm by Nana Mikami

» who is your Ft island guy?
k~pop news EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm by Nana Mikami

» SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS AND YOU!
k~pop news EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm by Nana Mikami

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

k~pop news

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

k~pop news Empty k~pop news

Post by MaryM Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:05 am

The ‘2008 Mnet KM Music Festival ‘(2008 MKMF) was held at the Seoul Jamsil Stadium at 7 p.m. on 15 November. Big Bang, Wonder Girls and Dong Bang Shin Ki won “Singer/Artist of the Year”, “Song of the Year”, and “Album of the Year” respectively.

In particular, much attention was on the idols who shed tears of joy. Both Ye Eun of Wonder of Girls and TVXQ!’s Changmin broke in tears.

Fans of the idol groups claimed that “I cried too! Them winning the awards were a result of their effort. Way to go!”

Source: SportsSeoul + UsaGiLicious!!!! + Tangera

First of all, in those pictures I could barely recognised the young talented songstress. YounHa looks stunning in that dress for sure. Anyhow, YounHa comes back to Korea for the release of her second album “Some Day” which came out on the 28th. This year is full of so-called “come-backs” isn’t it? And its fun to watch the people strive to make an effect in the Music Biz. YounHa is hella talented and she is looking hella good on her comeback, let’s look forward to her promotions. Just please keep away from Ajoo, for your credibility sister.

Credit for ShenYuePop.com: noonoo_shoo

Last edited by MaryM on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://korean-muzik.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

k~pop news Empty Re: k~pop news

Post by MaryM Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 am

New YG Girl Group, Lady Collection!

YG Entertainment has just revealed yet another girl group, who will be known as "Lady Collection."

Lady Collection will be a 3-member vocal group and 1 of the members have been confirmed as Jieun (JC), who had initially debuted 2 years ago. All 3 members are said to have smooth and extremely powerful vocal abilities.

Seeya 2.0 anyone? Lady Collection's first mini-album will be released on the 17th.

Are you looking forward to this group, or already sick of all the girl groups?

k~pop news Ip19qo
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 am

Yet Another Girl Group, Secret

It has been reported that there will be another girl group that will debut soon with four members.

However, only one of the members was revealed. Jun Hyo Sung was the winning contestant in the audition program titled "Battle Shinhwa" and was a former member in the group Jun (전). Jun Hyo Sung was born in the same year as Yubin of the Wonder Girls and After School's UEE.

The four member girl group's name is "Secret." Their motive for this mysterious name is to convey to fans that they want to reveal to the world all the talent that they have been hiding so that they may become known throughout the world.

It is reported that all the members will be introduced in a new reality show titled, "Secret Story," that will air on Mnet on the 21st of September. The remaining three members will slowly be revealed on 9th of September. Lets hope that this mysterious group really has the talent to back their name up.

k~pop news Dew9bq
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:01 am

New Boy Band SHU-I is going to be the BOMB!

k~pop news 34641zd

SHU-I maybe the bomb or they could just bomb and fail miserably, but we'll have to wait until September 11th for their digital single, "BOMB BOMB BOMB." Who came up with this brilliant marketing strategy?

SHU-I will be a 5 member boy band consisting of different talents and traits: Hyungjun(pretty boy), Minho(main vocal), Jinsuk(dancer), Changhyun(charisma), and Insuk(leader).

For the past 2 years, these boys have been training hard under the name of SHU-I (So Hot Union of Idols), and have plans to not only make an impression in Korea, but all throughout Asia.

Their debut track "BOMB BOMB BOMB," is said to be a powerful and fresh new track, inspired by European techniques.

SHU-I will begin their promotional activities mid month. Are you excited about this new group? After all, they are the "So Hot Union of Idols," quite frankly the worst k-pop name ever. Call me Miss Cleo, cause I have a hunch they're going to bomb.
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:05 am

New Boy Band: “Mate”

And they're not your traditional k-pop boy band. Indie rock fans rejoice because there's a new group in town and they call themselves Mate. This three member band Lee Hun Eel (vocals and guitar), Jung Jun Eel (vocals and keyboard) and Lee Hyun Jae (drums) rocked up.

These guys are mega talented and have won several awards in the past and even wrote and produced all of their music.

And if that isn't enough for you ladies, the drummer, Lee Hyun Jae (described as being dazzling while playing the drums), was chosen to be a clothing brand's main model/representative face which is a position that Kwon Sang Woo, Goo Jun Pyo Lee Min Ho and Se7en was chosen for in the past.

If your a fan of Dashboard Confessional these guys are definitely for you. Being a huge rock fan myself, I am very critical of bands, but these guys are winners. I do have one complaint though: Get a bassist! If they work hard enough, I can totally see them becoming as successful as Nell.

Mate "longing"

MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:54 pm

MBLAQ debuts in Rain’s Concert

The new upcoming 5 member group MBLAQ is said to be debuting through Rain's concert.

Rain and MBLAQ's company J.Tune Entertainment revealed, "MBLAQ will perform in 2009 Rain's Asia Tour- Legend of Rainism, on October 9th and 10th."

MBLAQ will be revealing their song on this performance before October 14th, the date where it is scheduled to release their mini-album. They have been training and practicing for 2 years.

J.Tune Entertainment also commented, "Over-sea famous international labels are already getting interested." "Although people are excited about Rain's first Korea concert in 3 years, a lot of oversea medias are excited about MBLAQ as well, as a lot of them are requesting to take part in the concert."
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:11 am

New Girl Group: Lady Collection revealed!

Lady Collection, the new 3-female member vocal group, that is set to debut in October.

Well, the ladies have finally revealed themselves and released a teaser mv for their debut track "Watch secretly (훔쳐보기)."

Consisting of members Jieun (JC), Eli (앨리) and Sei (세이), the 3 ladies supposedly have amazing vocals and will be the next SeeYa. On a side note, I just romanized the names, and am not sure how they will officially spell them, so take that with a grain of salt.

As for their label, earlier reports stated that they were from YG Entertainment, but there may have been confusion on that end, as JC was originally in YG Entertainment. Their label is unconfirmed as of yet.

Track list
01. Ladysh (레이디쉬)
02. 훔쳐보기-슬픈말
03. Poker Face
04. 아는 오빠
05. 그 누구보다
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:12 am

Star Empire Debuts New Boy Group: Child of Empire

Star Empire Entertainment is set to debut a new 9 member boy band "Child of Empire".

Following the street performance tradition of Park Jung Ah and VOS, the group will ride around the city in a truck and perform guerrilla style in various locations from 28th September to build up experience and gain support.

Child of Empire first showed their faces back in April, on MNET's "Office Reality" where it showed them training up for their debut. Some of the members have reportedly trained for more than four years. No mention of the girls who were on the same show too.

Among them, Park Hyeong Sik (19) appeared as the boyfriend in Jewlery S "Date" video. Moon Joon Yeong (21) became very popular on Mnet's "Flower Boys Terror". These two along with 7 others will make up the new group.

Child of Empire will make their official debut in November.
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:14 am

Fancam of Child of Empire Performance

Before their official debut in November, the boys will be performing around the nation, guerrilla style to gain experience and build up confidence from 28th September. Although it's just a blurry fancam, here's them performing an English song, "2 In the Morning" by New Kids on the Block recently.

MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kirei yume Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:31 pm

i like Child of Empire wait to see more about them ^^
kirei yume
kirei yume
Super Lover

Female
Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:39 am

Dream Team Girl Group: 4Tomorrow!

It was reported earlier that members from 4 top girl groups in the K-pop scene would unite together to form the "Dream Team Girl Group." And it's finally happened! 4Minute's HyunA, After School's UEE, Brown Eyed Girls Ga-In, and KARA's Seungyeon brings you one of the biggest collaborations yet as "4Tomorrow!"

Not only that, but their single for their upcoming CF has been released as well! The blend of these four unique voices resulted into this unique collaboration called "Tomorrow." Stay tuned for the CF as we'll have it up whenever it's released!

MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kirei yume Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:37 am

great song :X:X:X love it saranghaeyo
kirei yume
kirei yume
Super Lover

Female
Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:07 am

Lady Collection Mini Album Release

The female trio Lady Collection, whom were set to debut this month, has finally arrived!

There have been much anticipation for these sexy girls and supposedly they are the next SeeYa. The ladies are Jieun (JC), Elly (앨리), and Sei (세이), but do they live up to the expectations? Listen to the tracks and be the judge of it yourself!

MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:46 am

Mina’s full MV is out

Seven year veteran in K-pop, Mina has released the music video for her comeback song Doh Doh featuring Sang Chu from Mighty Mouth.

MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:34 am

MBLAQ Releases Teaser Poster

Looks like the hot new boy group raised under Rain's (Bi) wing is going to be here soon.

Although I'm not sure what to think of the title of their new single, "Just BLAQ," (it almost screams for some satirical politically incorrect joke) I guess that the group is going for the usual Big Bang-esque manliner and open shirt concept. It's not like the fangirls are complaining though.

The teaser poster, which was posted all around Seoul, features a vampire-ish concept and has certainly sparked interest among Koreans.

MBLAQ is set to debut with a teaser at Rain's "Legend of Rainism" concert tour on October 9th at the Olympic Park Stadium.

"Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality's" debut performance is scheduled to be on a few days later on October 14th.

k~pop news O0b0bt
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:50 am

Having received lots of love from fans for TTL (Time to Love), Core Contents Media has now prepared a sequel and upgraded version of the song, calling it TTL.Listen.2 and adding in Qri, Boram from T-ara and and Yunhak, Sungje, Sungmo from Supernova to make it a complete project group.

MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:03 am

Child of Empire Strikes Hard?

Child of Empire, a new 9 member boy group set to debut in November under Star Empire Entertainment, are striking hard. Before their official debut, they have expressed feelings of wanting a fan club of at least 10,000 people, and they plan on getting those fans. The group has been making small appearances in the media over the past year, popping up here and there, but now they want as much exposure as possible.

The group will start making appearances all over Korea, visiting many cities and even schools starting on the 13th, making 3 street performances a day. As if that wasn't enough, the group says they hope to make 50 live performances after their debut by the end of November. The group also has a "if you request it, we'll be there" kind of policy.

Are they out of their minds? Probably. Will they feed off only sugar and coffee? Most likely. Are they crazy? Definitely. Is that guy secretly going commando under that kilt? I wish. But a representative said, "Most artists say it's too difficult and tiring to do street performances and we're worried whether or not the members will be able to digest such a feat but, if they can gain sympathy for their dedication and hard work to their music, we're sure they'll be a raging success."
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:55 pm

MBLAQ performs; Sandara Park’s Brother in MBLAQ

On the 9th, MBLAQ (Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality's), pronounced as "M Black," debuted with their first performance in world-star Rain's "Asia Tour: Legend of Rainism," in Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastic Stadium. They performed 3 songs live, one of which was their debut album title song, "Oh, Yes (오, 예)," in the opening stage in front of 8000 attendance.

Rain showed a lot of satisfaction as he met with the reporters in his prep room after the concert. He commented, "MBLAQ has been preparing for 2 years. They have great talent in singing, dancing, and rapping. Compared to my debut, I think their skills are better than mine."

Rain commented, "Looking at MBLAQ's performance, I think I was more anxious. ... I can now understand Park Jin Young hyung's feelings. He said he would come to tomorrow's (10th) concert, so he can evaluate MBLAQ."

Here are the stage names of the members of MBLAQ and a bit of info on them:

Jung Byung Hee (Jang Goon):
Age/Birthday - (22) & 1987.11.06
(Ex-TYKEYS member)

Yang Seung Ho:
Age/Birthday - (22) & 1987.10.16

Lee Chang Seon (Lee Joon):
Age/Birthday - (21) & 1988.02.07
(Have played the child version of Rain in his hollywood movie, "Ninja Assassin.")

Bang Chul Yong (MiReu):
Age/Birthday - (18) & 1991.03.10 (Little brother of actress Go Eun Ah)

Park Sang Hyun (Thunder): ****has been added at the last minute instead of Kim Sang Bae***
(Little brother of 2NE1's Sandara) (Also was a trainee in IU's agency, LOEN Entertainment)

Kim Sang Bae: ***Left the group at the last minute***

With Sandara's little brother joining MBLAQ, it just makes it more exciting! Another sibling has joined fellow duos Jessica-Kystal and Jiyoung-Kim Yoon Ji!

With Rain saying that MBLAQ is better than when he was when he a rookie, I will be expecting a hot debut from them!

Stay tuned, as MBLAQ will debut on the 14th.
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:58 am

JQT releases “I Fell For You” Music Video