Korean Muzik

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Korean Muzik
Korean Muzik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum
Blaxy Girls Sjfhaffbv7
Follow us on Twitter
SHINee world RomaniaPrimadonna Romania
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hyuna's profile
Blaxy Girls EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:58 am by hyunyeo

» big bang..2pm..suju..shu-i..shinee..mblaq
Blaxy Girls EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 pm by Nana Mikami

» super junior
Blaxy Girls EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm by Nana Mikami

» FT Island is my boyfriend?!
Blaxy Girls EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 pm by Nana Mikami

» your ft island life
Blaxy Girls EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm by Nana Mikami

» Which Ft island has a crush on you?
Blaxy Girls EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm by Nana Mikami

» -you and ft island!!!-
Blaxy Girls EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm by Nana Mikami

» who is your Ft island guy?
Blaxy Girls EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm by Nana Mikami

» SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS AND YOU!
Blaxy Girls EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm by Nana Mikami

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Blaxy Girls

5 posters

Go down

Blaxy Girls Empty Blaxy Girls

Post by MaryM Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:14 am

Rucsy (Blaxy girls) performing "my immortal"

BLAXY GIRLS - If you feel my love ROMANIAN VERSION

Blaxy Girls - Daaaa

Blaxy Girls - Nu Suporti

blaxy girls-hey,hey

BLAXY GIRLS - DEAR MAMA

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://korean-muzik.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Blaxy Girls Empty Re: Blaxy Girls

Post by MaryM Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:32 am

Blaxy Girls Mare_7769_blaxy_girls
Blaxy Girls 3VDW367W894MQHP67IYVM1EI4
Blaxy Girls Mare_7767_amalia_blaxy_girls
Blaxy Girls Mare_7770_criss_blaxy_girls
Blaxy Girls Mare_7768_ana_blaxy_girks
Blaxy Girls 6532X89FBSP9VH7LKK2YLJG8J
Blaxy Girls Mare_8746_blaxy-girls-05
Blaxy Girls Mare_7816_blaxy_girls_2
Blaxy Girls Mare_7817_blaxy_girls_3
Blaxy Girls Mare_7772_rucsy_blaxy_girls
Blaxy Girls Mare_7819_Rucsy_blaxi_girls
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:44 am

MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HB_RB Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:40 am

Oh Soo Cool X] 11
HB_RB
HB_RB
K-Caramel

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:18 am

•Costi, how did you dicovered the girls ?

C:First i discovered Rucsy-vocal.Her voice impressed me, the way her to be natural, without fitze, mature and childhood in the same time, but especially the very talented.Then she was taken in the other. For guitar solo was a casting and went Amalia, who had been with fellow Rucsy class. Cristina-guitar-bass and drums Gela, voice played by national and international festivals of music where they easily won numerous trophies in this way are aware of Rucsy.For keyboards, Ana was obtiune barge good, considering that the piano is 6 years and has almost completely hearing.

•Given that I Play rock, have been reluctant when he proposed to collaborate Costi given that it is known in particular for manele?

Blacy Girls :I knew he played rock at the beginning of his career, knowing I knew the music extremely well, we love you compose for other artists, I admire the launch, help, promote it, appreciate all his work. As a result we had no reticenta

How could a band? Girls or knew before you brought you together?

C: As I said above, soloist he knew it all. In Gela and Cristina (bass drum and high-sisters), music festivals of light that I have said, where they sing and the voice on Ana and Amalia, the school of art. It assess and get on very well, yet in this project I have brought together, could not accept anyone without talent they see fit and psychologically. It is very important for the smooth running of the band to be a formula synchronous.

• Will sign with a house label, and if so what? You have suggestions or have faced declines in this respect so far?

C: I signed with the label Roton house he liked the girls first, and unreserved support to them.

• What live appearances (concerts, TV, radio) in your plan?

C: The girls were radio broadcasts and on tv, but not really have time, work enormously, rehearsals were almost daily. However for some time is no. 1 in top radiovacanta are in the top KissFM, etc. KissTV. Follow a few concerts, Callatis on Arad.

• What are your plans for the future and you are steps that you think I get through to become known?

C: to some extent girls are already known. Have fans and fan club, have forums, blogs where they are appreciated, their songs are broadcast on radio and tv were semifinaliste the Golden Stag where fans by televoting they took second place. They continued to work to increase the number of their fans to play as well in concert.

• How and where is promoted video If you feel my love

C: On KissTV, KissFM Radio holidays, where they are on top and follow the other radios and TV.

• What single, video next? There are plans for an album?

C: The album we've done. Will be launched, hopefully, in the fall. Single ... we choose, perhaps, together, me, girls, the label. And following the same clip.

• loom any collaboration with an artist known in Romanian music? Who would you like to collaborate?

Blaxy Girls: We have thought about a collaboration, yet. Band admire "vine." We will go on tour with the band Zero, through high school in the fall.

Speaking as Blaxy Girls adopt a look like Tokio Hotel, so emo. You will find emo and if not how would you characterize the look and music

Do not have one style. They want to be original. And I am nothing. Otherwise. Emo are manically depressive I see everything in black, under the sign inutilitatii life, and end by a suicidal gesture. Listen to music starneste plans, have the impression that they neintelesi, are considered victims, is a current which tacitly, use those problems. The girls in the band Blaxy Girls are exactly opposite and perfect against the current .... Are full of vitality, joy optimistic, want more music rhythmed what you indeamna to jump, sing, dance, live well and clear. Look recusant, particular to each member separately. Music is like a teenage rock, even if much more complex.
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:07 am

About Rucsy
Her name is all Rucsandra Iliescu. It is a high school student arts Queen Mary, from Constanta.

It is winning many trophies and prizes, national and international music easy.

Study of small cello and guitar. He started playing at the age of 3 years.

her hi5: patethicofobic.hi5.com
her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/rucsy
RUCSY the new romanian star at ONLY 15 years old !

RUCSY was born in Constanta a very beautiful city at the Black Sea Coast in the south-east of Romania, in East Europe. She started the vocal career at the early age of 5 in the Culture Palace of the born city Constanta guided by Mr. Dumitru Lupu and Ileana Sipoteanu, two very known romanian musicians.

At the age of 9 RUCSY left for Mangalia (another Black Sea Coast city) in order to take singing lessons with other very known romanian music teachers, Mr. Traian Broasca and Marius Chircu.

At 12 years old RUCSY wanted to take a bigger step, so she left the Blach Sea Coast for Bucharest, the Romanian capital, in order to take lessons with the Romanian expert Cornel Fugaru.

At present, RUCSY is a schoolgirl at the ART HIGH SCHOOL from Constanta. She play guitar as the main instrumentand the piano as the minor one. From 2000 until 2004 RUCSY was entertainer at Radio Constanta the broadcasting " The Universe of Childhood".

Until now RUCSY have obtained on vocal plan : mentionat the "The dolphin of Sea" Festivalsecond edition 2002, second reward at the Romanian National Festival of light music for children "May Flowers" sixteenth edition 2004, Special reward of Radio Constanta and the Junior Magazin diploma at the "The Little star of Sea" festival14th edition, first reward at the "Danubian Sprouts" festival Harsova 2005, Third reward at the Bulgarian International festival "Million Miracle" SOFIA 2005 and many, many others.

RUCSY have rewards on instrumental plan : third reward year 2000 (cello) "Little Paganini", 2nd reward 2002 (cello) "Little Paganini", First reward (guitar) 2005 "Little Paganini" Festival.

2006 was an fantastic year. Rucsy had won the trofies at all the festivals in wich she had participated:
REMEMBER DAN SPATARU
AXIOPOLIS
STELUTELE MARII
THE ARTISTS OF THE ROMANIAN SCHOOLS

Nowadays RUCSY studies at the Art High School, in the Jazz and Light Music direction.

At only 15 years old RUCSY is already a complete artistic personality with a lot of chances in the future. Contact us for bookings at any show or Musical Festival.

Rucsy replay
hey .... I watched it on the site .. .. and I was like wow .. .. I do not think there is even the world interested in us ... I am ... Rucsy da da 17 years .. ... impliniti recently on August 14 ..... make music from 3 years .... and hours ... ... vocal technique from the age of 7 years .. ..! are " National College of Arts Queen Mary ".. ...... Constanta section ... easy jazz music ... so .. .. are the main instrument jazz vocal .. .. .. and secondary guitar! Guitar studying in Class 6'a ...... as a principal instrument of class .. 9'a becoming secondary .. .. My doleantelor due to vocal jazz ..!.. app .. .. I did and cello. 3 years ....! I like to dance very much .... I did .. and street dance break'dance .... until I broke my leg ..)...!.. fulfilled a year .. ... ... 3 months after the last surgery of femur break ... ... ... 2 sticks abureli:-j ... and if we have questions to answer absolutely .. without any .. I hide .. ptr mi'este not ashamed of what ...... Thank 4 support once again..

.. all the lyrics of songs are written by me ..

... so first ... I kind of .. I saw 2 times ... he is a beloved classmate ... schoolfellow .. all that before they mock her .. .. that was super naive ... and I state .. chill at my place I do not do anything ... This girl .... started to enter a group of colleagues .. ... .. which are great rockers understand .. .. .. Now it is claimed rockerita great ... .. and listen to rock .. like those around ..... I will say ..!.. they all claim that I .. ..!.. .... all know that most have commenturi there are ... .. schoolfellow ..after I broke my leg in that time ... .. ... I had some bad situations .. super super had many problems .. ..
and I became sensitive .. .. .. some things now and make things more soul ... who are said about me ... but in no case are emo ..... man .. so no nam .. one thing a Christian can not be emo .... do not cut me .. omg ..... I'm not alone .. do not cry if I break a nail ..... I'm
perfectly normal .....!.. I do not want to have enemies .. .. I was when I know of a child ... .. the place to learn that ... .. all powers not disapoint their parents ...and now .. .. I'm a Christian who Creator loves you ..! So ... .. me to my life ... I was so silly) .. seriously .. for now .... I like very good with everyone .. .. and look where it was ..!. .. ..:-??... people who claim that I know .... hard work of 12 years ...

I already entertain all those comments seriously .. I do not know .. .... .. too happy to watch how people like ... .. fall in their own mess anyway .. thank you for everything

Let the world to solve a thing .. you see you have not understood ... I did not hear me .. punk punk can not ...... I saw a comment on your myspace made Roton says .. this thing does not listen to punk .... .. and I think punk .... hear Christian music ... .. ok ... .. Christian music and worship .... and yes .. I listened and punk ... ... my stupidity in a few years ago ...... and I listened and rock .. "stupid "..... but I am cool .... that does not lead to anything good. . including lyrics are not just a message .. ok .. so do not listen to punk ... but very little ... I wear punk fashion ... .. .. I thought how it's better ... I love how emo ... not ... do not listen to emo ..... not cut me ... ... or death metal ... trash metal or heavy metal or black metal .. not .. that to my hard core ..... .. ... neah not like Avril Lavigne ... ..... not hear any Tokio Hotel was just so ... dead ... after guitarist who seems and now ...... super hot ... but that does not even know a song ..... for listening ... ... more Christian rock bands like Skillet .. ... .. Flyleaf Barlow Building girl .... 429 ..... Dead Poetic ..... ... Hoobastank Toby Mack Kutless .... Fireflight .. .. Everlife ... etc ... and besides formations like .. May listen Hillsong United DC Talk ... .. . and listen besides Christian formations and POD .... .. Apocalyptica Plain white ... ... ... Metallica ... The Scorpions afters ... The Used Alternosfera .. ... .. Kumm Coma .. Bullet for my valentine Buricul Earth .... .. .... Cargo Switchfoot ... .. Incubus Gandul Matthew Muse ... .. .. Nickelback OCS ... give ... Vita de Vie. .... and finally there are many do not listen .. .... .. Sepultura Sex Pistols Megadeth ... ... .. Avenged Sevenfold although instrumental break .. ... ..... ruuuup etc.. ... I hope now everyone is happy .... Sorry if I talked bad .. but a little shocked ..
[avril lavigne =O what is wrong with her i really love her]

Blaxy Girls P1130011

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:13 am

About Amalia
Her name is Tirca Amalia whole. It is a high school student in theoretical Traian Constanta.

Study of small piano and guitar.

her hi5: Amalutza.hi5.com

Playing piano at 5 years and guitar for the class will and was a high school student art to class VIII had.

Blaxy Girls P1130010

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 am

About Cristina
Her name is all Cristina Marinescu. It is a high school student Saligny Anghel theory of Cernavoda.

He won prizes and trophies at national and international festivals of music easier.

Study of small guitar.

her hi5: boohbah.hi5.com

cristina replay

hey ... Thanks much for the nice words .. but I think that is all we are just beautiful .. and I mean physical beauty, but one that comes from inside each ... talented, now left to you .. Thank you again for support ...

good .... yes .. My idea was to paint mov .. for the first is my favorite color, and secondly, I am a fire nonconformista ... sorry .. id's can not leave ... but hi5 `ul: http://boohbah.hi5.com .. ------------------------------------------------ will kiss --------------------------------
bb_girl ... to answer your question .. I am a 9 .. are freshman .. not frezze year .. promise that we will handle both ...the school remains more important ...

I'm treated the same ... I mean ... at least, are the same ... I will not trade because the glass is ... are the same ... thanks ... purple is my favorite color album ... ... what to say ... I think by October-November ... and hope in my heart to go everywhere ... because you very much ... thank you we support ... with a question ... is a little strange ...

between me and Gela a relationship is very close ... we are friends, sisters ... We trust the other one ... for me ... is that my sister-wanted ... and yes ... we fight ... and we move very quickly

purple_dream good ... I'm glad you like the purple tie ...... I usually wear hippie esarfa ... .. .. suzi wide pants ... this is about my daily clothes ... pfff. .. ... my favorite band is very hard to say one ... are very much ... but I can enumerate: anouk.breaking Benjamin, seether, flyleaf, bullet for my valentine, eve6, skillet, taking back sunday ... etc. ...... then clearly you are a college .. and I do journalism most likely ...

Blaxy Girls Mare_7770_criss_blaxy_girls

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by myroo.suju Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 am

i love Blaxy Girls!
<3
myroo.suju
myroo.suju
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:39 am

ANA

Her name is all Nanu Ana-Maria.

It is a high school student arts Queen Mary, from Constanta.

Study of small flute and piano.

her hi5:ana-ghetto-superstar.hi5.com

Blaxy Girls Pc260510

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 am

About Gela
Her name is all Marinescu Gela Gabriela. Is a graduate of the high school Anghel Saligny theory of Cernavoda.

He won prizes and trophies at national and international festivals of music easier.

Study of small percussion drums.

her hi5:gela-gabriela.hi5.com

Blaxy Girls Mare_7771_gela_blaxy_girls
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down