Korean Muzik

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Korean Muzik
Korean Muzik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum
F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? Sjfhaffbv7
Follow us on Twitter
SHINee world RomaniaPrimadonna Romania
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hyuna's profile
F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:58 am by hyunyeo

» big bang..2pm..suju..shu-i..shinee..mblaq
F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 pm by Nana Mikami

» super junior
F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm by Nana Mikami

» FT Island is my boyfriend?!
F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 pm by Nana Mikami

» your ft island life
F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm by Nana Mikami

» Which Ft island has a crush on you?
F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm by Nana Mikami

» -you and ft island!!!-
F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm by Nana Mikami

» who is your Ft island guy?
F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm by Nana Mikami

» SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS AND YOU!
F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm by Nana Mikami

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support?

Go down

F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support? Empty F.T Island’s Jonghun shows Jaebeom support?

Post by MaryM Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:13 am

Even though F.T Island's Jonghun almost broke my heart with the pictures from his upcoming Mnet Scandal, he mended it up with his updated Cyworld.

As most of you probably know, Jaebeom of 2PM has been receiving a lot of heat due to past comments on his Myspace. His fellow members have posted words of encouragement and assurance to fans on their cyworld but only to receive criticism from netizens. Despite this, Jonghun still posted a message on his cyworld:

"Isn't the world too scary? The past is the past...I understand the feeling of that person who is in trouble now...Fighting!"

It does not directly state that Jaebeom's the subject of his message but it is quite obviously geared towards him. It's nice to see other idol groups show support to their fellow celebrities in times of need.

If you're interested on how to show your own support for Jaebeom, visit our friends at 2OD for projects under their announcement box!

Credit to Tik and offogato at 2pm-online.com for translations.
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://korean-muzik.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down