Korean Muzik

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Korean Muzik
Korean Muzik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum
Let's know AJOO Sjfhaffbv7
Follow us on Twitter
SHINee world RomaniaPrimadonna Romania
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hyuna's profile
Let's know AJOO EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:58 am by hyunyeo

» big bang..2pm..suju..shu-i..shinee..mblaq
Let's know AJOO EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 pm by Nana Mikami

» super junior
Let's know AJOO EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm by Nana Mikami

» FT Island is my boyfriend?!
Let's know AJOO EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 pm by Nana Mikami

» your ft island life
Let's know AJOO EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm by Nana Mikami

» Which Ft island has a crush on you?
Let's know AJOO EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm by Nana Mikami

» -you and ft island!!!-
Let's know AJOO EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm by Nana Mikami

» who is your Ft island guy?
Let's know AJOO EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm by Nana Mikami

» SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS AND YOU!
Let's know AJOO EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm by Nana Mikami

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Let's know AJOO

Go down

Let's know AJOO Empty Let's know AJOO

Post by MaryM Wed May 27, 2009 10:12 am

Name: Ajoo (아주)

Nicknames: 노라줘, 테리우스
D.O.B: July 6th, 1990
Place of Birth: Seoul
Height: 175cm
Weight: 62kg
Blood Type: A
Family: 2 Sisters (not sure if he has a brother)
Talent: Singing, Dancing, Composing music, Piano
Hobbies: Playing the piano, listening to music, watching movies, exercising
Religion: Christian
Fav Actor: Jang Dong Gun, Josh Hartnett
Favourite Artists: Eric Bennet, Beyonce

Ajoo (Noh Ah Joo, 노아주) was born on July 6, 1990. Ajoo is a South Korean singer who debuted in 2007 with the single 1st Kiss, with the same title track. He is known to some as the second Se7en (singer), as according to some they share similar facial features. Although his first single did not do as well as expected on music charts he made a comeback with Paparazzi which features fellow labelmate and popular female solo artist Younha. Younha also wrote the lyrics for the song and appeared in the music video for Paparazzi. The video shows a new side of Ajoo which showcase some powerful dancing.
AJOO has it all:good looks,swift dance moves,a strong voice and powefull composition.he has dawn compaisons to one of Korea's biggest names,Se7en,due to his talent in dance,but has managed to ceate a name for himself in his own ight as well as poducing his own unique sound.all of this esults in AJOO being dubbed one of the most promising new atists of 2008.

BIOGRAPHY
AJOO (full name No Ajoo) was born in Seoul in 1990. From a young age he showed an interest in singing and dancing and evidently had talent as well, as by the age of 12 he was picked up by STAM Entertainment and began his training.

Prior to his debut, AJOO spent 6 years training under STAM Entertainment. He managed to draw the attention of some significant names within the Korean music industry even before his official debut. While training, AJOO would watch label-mate Younha play piano and eventually she gave him lessons.

His debut single, 1st KISS, was written by the renowned singer and songwriter Park Hwayobi. She was said to have been inspired to write the song when she saw his lips, and dedicated herself to completing the lyrics until she had to have an operation on her vocal chords.

AJOO made his official debut, some would say appropriately, on Valentine's Day 2008 with the single 1st KISS. The single was on the whole quite well received, especially by eager fans that not only enjoyed his strong voice but also his good looks. His debut wasn't a disappointment for them and, to some extent, confirmed the hype surrounding his emergence on the music scene. And so with one hit under his belt, the 18 year old got to work on his first mini-album.

PAPARAZZI surfaced in July 2008 and definitely tried its best to top his debut release. This time, the title track from the album featured none other than his mentor, Younha. The song served as the lead single from the album and as such was accompanied by a video featuring both of the singers. The mini-album not only continued the success he enjoyed from his debut single, but also helped him to gain even more fans.

AJOO's career is only just beginning and it is difficult to tell what the future holds in such a fickle industry, yet if the faith put in him by his record label and his contemporaries is anything to go by, we will be hearing a lot more from this young man in the upcoming months and years.

When people see new singer AJOO, they cannot help but be reminded of Se7en. They look alike and AJOO’s performances are reminiscent of his senior singer, who is currently busy on his US debut. So when asked how he feels to be compared to him, he expressed that it feels good but does not intend to cling on to that comparison.

“It feels very good to hear it because he’s a senior singer who I like. I’ll work harder and show people that ‘AJOO’ is a different singer.”

First kiss…

Although AJOO filmed a kissing scene for his “First Kiss” music video, the singer said that he has not had his true first kiss yet.

“I still haven’t had my first kiss with someone I really like. The kiss in the music video is not really my ‘first kiss’ because it was only acting. Having the first kiss in front of the staff was really embarrassing too.”

His idol…

AJOO is also very vocal of how he idolizes “National Singer” Cho Yong Pil and that he wants to be like him.

“Cho Yong Pil, for a long time, has come out with various music genres and received love from the people. It’d be great if I can also come out with different music from R&B, hip hop to ballads and be with fans for a long time.”
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://korean-muzik.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down