Korean Muzik

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Korean Muzik
Korean Muzik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum
actors & actresses death Sjfhaffbv7
Follow us on Twitter
SHINee world RomaniaPrimadonna Romania
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hyuna's profile
actors & actresses death EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:58 am by hyunyeo

» big bang..2pm..suju..shu-i..shinee..mblaq
actors & actresses death EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 pm by Nana Mikami

» super junior
actors & actresses death EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm by Nana Mikami

» FT Island is my boyfriend?!
actors & actresses death EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:54 pm by Nana Mikami

» your ft island life
actors & actresses death EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm by Nana Mikami

» Which Ft island has a crush on you?
actors & actresses death EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm by Nana Mikami

» -you and ft island!!!-
actors & actresses death EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm by Nana Mikami

» who is your Ft island guy?
actors & actresses death EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm by Nana Mikami

» SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS AND YOU!
actors & actresses death EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm by Nana Mikami

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

actors & actresses death

Go down

actors & actresses death Empty actors & actresses death

Post by MaryM Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Jung Da Bin (March 4, 1980 – February 10, 2007) was a Korean actress.

Born Jeong Hye-Seon, in Seoul, South Korea, Jung Da Bin attended Yongdok Girls High School and Gongguk University. There, she majored in drama for two years. In Taiwan she gained popularity in playing schoolgirl types, especially for her miniseries Korean Wave. Jung Da Bin's first breakout role was in Korean movie Land of Ginkgo in 2000, where she starred with Kim Yoon Jin.

In 2004, she played a high school girl, Han Ye Won in a Korean comedy He Was Cool. Also in 2004, she stayed in in the apartment of her boyfriend in Seoul. She was found by her boyfriend hanging in his bathroom with a towel wrapped around her neck. While no apparent suicide note was left behind, an entry in her on-line blog shortly before her death indicated she was suffering from depression. Jung Da Bin's last diary entry read:

“Everything is so complicated. I get angry for no reason and I feel like I’m going crazy. It hurts so much that I feel like I’m getting sea sick. My head hurts so much that I start to tear. I was becoming a slave of my temper. I thought that I was losing myself, losing my identity… Then at that moment, as if I was getting an electric shock, I found peace. God came to me with love. He made me realize my importance and gave me courage. He lifted me up and he said it’s going to be okay. I’m okay”

SEOUL -- A South Korean actress who starred in television shows popularly known as “Koreanovelas” in the Philippines apparently hanged herself less than three weeks after another female Korean performer committed suicide, police said Saturday.

The deaths sparked concern of copycat deaths in South Korea, which has the highest suicide rate among the members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

Jeong Da-Bin, 27, was found dead in the bathroom of her boyfriend's apartment in southern Seoul, police said.

She had apparently succumbed to a bout of depression as she was suffering from lack of work in recent months, her boyfriend told journalists.

"She came to my place last night. She was badly drunk. I woke up in the morning and found her hanged from a towel in the bathroom," the boyfriend said.

"She was under a lot of stress as she was unable to find work in recent months," he said.

After making her debut in 2000 as a television actress, she received a series of top awards for her performance in comedies and dramas in 2002, 2003 and 2004.

Among the shows she starred in were “Attic Cat” and “My 19-year-old Sister-in-Law,” which enjoyed popular runs in the Philippines.

But she was unable to find roles since her last appearance in a television drama in September 2005.

She left postings on her Internet homepage that seem to hint what might happen to her. "I was so angry without any reason. I felt I was dying of stress...My Lord, are you waiting for me?," she wrote.

If confirmed, Jeong's death would be the second suicide case involving a South Korean celebrity in less than three weeks.

actors & actresses death Jdb3

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1496
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://korean-muzik.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

actors & actresses death Empty Re: actors & actresses death

Post by MaryM Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:48 pm

Name: 이언 / Lee Un (Lee Eon / Eon)
Profession: Actor and model
Birthdate: 1981-Feb-05
Height: 188cm
Weight: 77kg
Star sign: Aquarius
Education: DCM Model School

TV Series

Strongest Chil Woo (KBS2, 2008)
Who Are You? (MBC, 2008)
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (MBC, 2007)
When Spring Comes (KBS2, 2007)

Movies

Like a Virgin (2006)

Died

Aug 21th

1:30 am

Un Lee 이언 (Sang Min Park) died from a motorcycle accident.

Many people dont know him too well...

He was Min Hyup from Coffee Prince.

He was currently playing a role in Choigang ChilWoo (Best ChilWoo? ) with Eric Mun.

The cast and staff had dinner together and while the other actors and staffs stayed, Un decided to leave early.

On his way home, he hit a guardrail and was instantly killed.

He was too young to die.... only 27....

He had many plans for the future.
Exactly one month ago, he posted a note on CYWORLD titled "too young to die" and it stated things he wanted to do in his 20s.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Yang Mi Kyung

Nickname: Unni
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: 1961-Jul-25
Height: 163cm (5′ 4″)
Weight: 44kg (97 lbs)

TV Shows

Be Strong Geum Soon (MBC, 2005)
Dae Jang Geum (MBC, 2003)

Movies

Sunshine
Stepmother
Cool
Street Corner
Blue Classroom
Haengchon Apartment
Older Brother
Two Sisters
Bell
Like Winds Like Waves
Fireworks
Time of Women
5th Republic
Tender Hearts
Power of Love
Truth Game
Paradise Lost
Burshi
The cause

Trivia

Religion: Roman Catholic
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Choi Jin-shil (b. December 24, 1968) first rose to stardom in the early 1990s after debuting on television in 1988. Her first role was as a partisan soldier in Chung Ji-young's acclaimed North Korea's Southern Army (sometimes called Partisans of South Korea), and later that year she also co-starred with Park Joong-hoon in Lee Myung-Se's innovative piece about marriage, My Love, My Bride.

Throughout much of the 1990s Choi was one of the most popular actresses in Korean film. Coincidentally or not, many of her most famous roles were centered in some way around marriage, motherhood, or the image of a wife. Her most famous role came in the 1997 mega-hit The Letter, which was the highest-grossing Korean film of that year.

In early 2000, Choi touched off a media storm with the announcement of her engagement to popular baseball star Cho Sung-min, who used to play in the Japan League. In the two years to follow, however, the couple's deteriorating relationship and divorce became a staple of the local tabloids.

Choi's last feature to date was as "Bee" in the poorly-received blockbuster The Legend of Ginkgo.

Korean actress Choi Jin-shil was found dead in her home in Seocho, Seoul, early this morning (Oct 2). The 40-year-old star hung herself in her bathroom; her body was discovered by her mother at around 6.15am.

The police didn’t rule out foul-play initially because no suicide note was found, but it was later discovered that Choi did text a message around midnight to her close friend asking to take care of her two children if something bad happened… which hinted that it’s an apparent suicide

Choi Jin-shil was one of Korea’s most popular actress in the 90s and was making a successful comeback in recent years. She made her acting debut in 1988 and starred in ~30 movies and dramas, including the popular “Wish Upon a Star” in 1997 which made her well known in other Asian countries as well.

Choi married professional baseball player Cho Sung-min in December 2000 and went into temporarily hiatus. The marriage didn’t last long though, and was officially ended in 2004 following an ugly and lengthy legal battle in which she won the custody of her two children (7-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter as of 2008).

Choi made her acting comeback in 2004/2005 with high rating dramas “War of the Roses” and “My Rosy Life”. Her last film was “My Last Scandal” in early 2008, which was also highly rated with a sequel already in planning.

Despite her successful career revival, Choi’s mother told the cops that the actress had been suffering depression since her divorce and was under medication. It’s believe that the recent rumours of her involvement in actor Ahn Jae-hwan’s suicide death had probably triggered her own suicide.

Choi was rumoured to have loaned a large sum to Ahn and pressured him to return the money when his business failed. Choi had denied the rumours, claiming that it was totally baseless and filed a police report; a suspect was arrested a few days ago while the case is still under investigation.

I am strongly against taking our own life regardless of the difficulties; but when it comes to Koreans, I am dumbfounded… I just can’t understand what is going on with the nation; suicide has become an apparent trend in the society… and unfortunately it’s the family members that are going to suffer the most and not the deceased.

Condolences to her family. Rest in peace Choi Jin-shil.

actors & actresses death E
yte
actors & actresses death Images1067937_8

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Korean actor Ahn Jae-hwan committed suicide

Early investigation suggested that he died of smo­ke in­h­al­atio­n by burning charcoal inside the car. He left a suicide note expressing his love for his wife, comedian-actress Jung Sun-hee, whom he married in November 2007.

It’s unknown if he had stated the reason(s) for his suicide in his final note, but it’s suggested that it’s due to financial stress (business failure etc). You can read a bit more about the news from Coolsmurf.

Rest in peace Ahn Jae-hwan. Condolences to his wife and family.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Japanese TV star Ako Kawada committed suicide

Japanese TV presenter Ako Kawada committed suicide by inhaling a lethal amount of toxic carbon monoxide gas.

The 29-year-old freelance presenter’s body was found in a car belonging to her talent agency in Tokyo’s Minato-ku on Monday morning. Traces of burned charcoal were also found in the vehicle.

A suicide note addressed to the TV personality’s parents was found on the dashboard of the car, but she didn’t mention what had been worrying her enough to take her own life.

She had however posted a message on her blog recently saying how she felt mentally and physically fatigued. [via Mainichi]

One of the saddest things in life is when people who wanted to live are not given the chances while people who have to opportunity to enjoy their life have decided to end theirs.

Condolences to her parents. Rest in peace Ako, regardless.
MaryM
MaryM
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content